Be Part Of The Solution!
Contribute to making this important and timely film.
Receive Our Newsletter
LIKE US ON FB
- AN INSPIRED (AND PRACTICAL) PATH TO A MENTALLY HEALTHIER WORLD.
- 7 POWERFUL REASONS WHY A MANDATORY MENTAL HEALTH REENTRY PROGRAM WILL BRING 22 MILITARY-RELATED SUICIDES PER DAY DOWN TO ZERO.
- The Purpose Of Having Purpose: An Ode To Our Veterans
- Becoming A Servant Of Peace & How Robert DeNiro Sat In My House
- Daring Greatly For Our Veterans
Monthly Archives: April 2014
Hey Folks, Well, after several weeks of conducting interviews with some amazing veteran families and other sources of great wisdom and heart, we’ve finally started assembling an introduction piece for “Stranger At Home”. So, how do we introduce the story … Continue reading
Hey All — Before the day ends, a quick update about how things progress with “Stranger At Home”. I have spent the last couple days transcribing some amazing interviews of veterans and their wives. I just finished Lee and Roseann … Continue reading
Hey All — Straight outa the gate, April has felt like an off-to-the races month. Writing these posts are my gentling horse moments – my quieting down time to take everything in, to recharge, to express (and stay in) gratitude … Continue reading
Happy April, Guys! Holy Moly, this month is out of the gate like a race horse. We’re cooking with gas here, preparing the fundraising campaign launch for “Stranger At Home” our documentary film project about PTSD and it’s impact on … Continue reading